Drivers Ed Training
Please call or email your counselor so we can send you the Drivers Education class via email.
BEHIND THE WHEEL TRAINING
PARENT/STUDENT INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS
The following materials must be provided to enroll students into Behind the Wheel Training:
- DMV Permit (must be official)
- Birth Certificate
- The student must be at least 15 1/2 years of age
- Supply proof of current insurance on his/her vehicle. The policy must show current effective dates. No other relative, friend, neighbor, or acquaintance may supply the insurance requirement unless parents do not have insurance. The person supplying insurance must take responsibility for the student in training.
- Money order in the amount of $325.00 made payable to Dinuba Adult School. No personal checks will be accepted.
- The student and one parent must be present to enroll.
Bring all the materials to Mrs. Hayes at the Dinuba Adult School office located at 8470 Avenue 406, Dinuba, CA 93618. Behind the wheel training is on a first-come-first-serve basis. Students will be taken in the order of completed sign-up. The secretary will schedule the day, time, and place of each session. If there are any circumstances preventing the appointment, it is the responsibility of Dinuba Adult School to notify the students and reschedule. Students must notify Mr. Abair of any cancellation within 48 hours.